What is “intensive course corporate package“?
The intensive course corporate package is the intensive version of our Data Education, where we focus more on helping you to upscale your team’s skills in programming and predictive analytics. This package is a closed and private concept for your organisation.
What if your team is not registered officially as an organisation/association with Registry Of Societies/Registry Of Companies?
Don’t worry! We’re also open in assisting teams or group of people who are looking into up-scaling skills in specific topics, in specific industry.
Why not make this package public?
Our personalized learning concept is only catered to a more focused group of participants from a specific industry. The personalized learning approach works based on the pace of learning optimized by the needs of a learner. The learning objectives and content materials may be vary according to the learner’s needs. After running several workshops and a short course last year in 2017, we’ve learned that the concept is best applied to a more private course, instead of public.
The personalised learning component
- Pre-course interviews and surveys to evaluate organisation/team and individual needs
- Use of company/team data to develop use cases and participants mini projects (optional)
- Coaching for post-course outcomes
- Digital Certificate of Completion
- Course materials
- Case studies
- 10 persons
- 4 days (subject to change according to the educator’s availability and course content)
- 9 am – 4 pm (including lunch breaks)
- Not HRDF claimable
- Pricing will subject to change according to course content, educator’s expertise and logistics
- If you wanted to know a more detailed costing of our package, kindly email to the Course Manager, Nany, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quotation
Who is this package for?
- Entrepreneurs enthusiast
- Non-governmental organisations
- Small and medium enterprises
- Government-linked companies
- Multinational companies
- Data practitioners
What are the benefits of being our partner?
- Shared research and case studies
- Attract future students and educators
- Enabling capacity building in the digital era
- Building a global brand, and a network of learning
Course topics we offer